Those killed in North King Street were:
- Thomas Hickey (age 38) 170 North King Street
- Christopher Hickey (age 16) 170 North King Street (Father and son)
- Peter Connolly (age 39) 170 North King Street
(These three bodies had bayonet marks indicating they were killed with the bayonet)
- Patrick Bealen (age 30) 177 North King Street
- James Healy (age 44) 177 North King Street
(Were seen being taken away to be shot by the military by Mary O’Rourke).
- Michael Nunan (age 34), 174 North King Street
- George Ennis (age 51), 174 North King Street.
(Anne Fennel of 174 testified that soldiers broke in took away Ennis and that he crawled back mortally wounded)
- Dunne, Edward (age 39), 91 North King Street
- Walsh, John (age 34). 172 North King Street
- Michael Hughes (age 50) 172 North King St
(Killings seen by Eileen Walsh, wife of John.)
- Lawless, Peter J. (age 21), 27 North King Street.
- James McCarthy (age 36), 27 North King Street
- James Finnegan (age 40), 27 North King St
- Patrick Hoey (age 25) 27 North King Street
(All worked at Louth Dairy in that house, found dead in basement with wounds to the head and throat areas)
- In addition Jon Biernes (age 50) was shot dead by Crown forces on nearby Coleraine Street.